Pages

The Unbelieving Thomas

Thomas, one of the Twelve Apostles, was not with them when Jesus came after His Ressurection. The other disciples, therefore, said to him, "We have seen the Lord."

But Thomas said to them, " I will never belive it without the proving the nailprints in His hands, without putting my finger in the nailmarks, and my hand into His side."

A week later, the disciples were once more in the room, and this time, Thomas was with them. Despite the locked doors, Jesus came and stood before them.

"Peace be with you," He said. Then to Thomas He said, "Take your finger and examine my hands. Put your hand into My side. Do not persist in your unbelief but believe!"

Thomas answered,"My Lord and My God!"

Jesus said to him," Because you have seen Me, you believed. Blessed are they who have not seen, and yet have believed."

0 comments:

Post a Comment