Pages

Prayer

As a Filipino Roman Catholic, we have a prayer for God. But for my prayer, I want to share my prayer to all of you for the dearest God, I Hope many of you may know how to pray, and if you don't know what you may tell to our God..Here are the example of prayer, and Hope you always pray this:


My Jesus,
Though You need no one to help You,
You have granted me the privilege
of being a light for others so that
they can gain eternal salvation.
Help me not to fail You in this
all-important work.

Give me the grace to always see the deeper,
eternal importance of my daily life.

Let my thoughts, desires and intentions
center around You every moment of the day.

Help me obtain for people in all conditions of life,
actual graces which may make a difference
between their eternal salvation and their
eternal loss.

Keep before me eyes the grand world-wide mission
You have laid before me.

Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment